Monday 20 October 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment: I think my attainment grad should be 1 because I have not missed any media lesson since the beginning of this term.


Effort: I have given myself a 2 for effort because I try hard and my best most of the time. I try presenting my work nicely and contributing in class.


Punctuality: I think I deserve a 2/3 in punctuality because I am normally on time for lessons however I have been late 2/3 times in the past, I need to stop being late and always be in lesson on time, however


Submission and quality of homework: 2 is what I have evaluated for standard of work since I always hand in my work and it is always complete to a good standard, however I know if I put a little bit more effort in my work I can push my grade up to 1.


Ability to work independently: For ability to work independently I have grade my self with a 3, since I don’t like working on my own I prefer working in a group and when individual tasks are set I get easily distracted, but I do complete tasks set.


Quality of writing: My quality of writing needs to be improved majorly, so I grade my self 3.


Organisation of Media folder: 1 my media folder is all in order and up to date including all homework, class work and sheets.


Oral contributions in class: 2, I try to participate and answer questions in lessons; I contribute in every lesson so I have assessed myself as 2 for oral contributions in class.


No comments: